Big Creek State Park
No votes yet
Carved out of small trees and cedars then playing thru mature trees on cut grass. Good distance mix, slight elevation and tight fairways. Short tees and alt. pins add variety.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,544ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
Take Hwy 415 northwest out of Polk City, turn into the park main entrance, take 2nd left in park.
First Tee: (
Email: Nathan Mickelson #51303
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Big Creek State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Walnut Ridge Recreation Area, Des Moines (Johnston) IA US(1 vote)
- Edgewood Park, Madrid IA US(1 vote)
- Heritage Park, Ankeny IA US(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Huxley IA US(1 vote)
- Interstate Battery Disc Golf Course, Urbandale IA USNo votes yet
- Eagle Disc Golf Course - Memorial Park, Dallas Center IA US(1 vote)
- Gateway Hills Park (Carroll Marty Disc Golf Course), Ames IA US(2 votes)
- Centennial Park, Waukee IA US(2 votes)
- Grandview Park, Des Moines IA USNo votes yet
- Southwoods Park, Des Moines IA US(1 vote)