it used tyo be super fun course when there was 16 holes now there is only 6 holes it is not worth the drive down to play 6 holes i would much rather play jokers peak nearby!
This is the course that introduced me to the sport. It is a great place to learn the sport and feel somewhat successful on your first or second try. Back when I started, I feel that the course was somewhat more challenging because there was a water hazard over a pond, with a treen that hung over which made for a small window to shoot your disc. I lost many discs in that pond, but it also made the course much more exciting. Now the course had been reconfigured so that the water hazard is not there.
The course is set in a park with the majority of the holes in lawn. The tees are concrete (which is my favorite), and the course is clear to follow.
A couple of problems with the course: there are a lot of people that come to the park on the weekends that are non golfers and plant themselves in the middle of the fairway. In addition, the park is fairly small, which makes the holes overlap some causing longer wait times. The back nine is in a torn up dirt/long grass field of sorts above the park. On a sunny day, you will bake up there.
While I have listed some negatives, this course is still fun and easy. Don't go expecting it to be national championship quality, but do go, if you want a relaxing game with a great view of the mountains. Go if you are introducing someone to the sport---this course will get them hooked!
This course is a little lacking for me. The first and last holes are all on a beautiful landscape but none have significant length or challenge. The middle holes present great obstacles but are basically in a field of dirt. The course is decent.
Courses Close By
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)
- Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Springs UT USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US(1 vote)
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(5 votes)