fairly open on 2/3 with woods distractions on other 1/3. i create my own hole between 1-2 & 5-12 to next posts from last pins. watch out for basketball court, street, & walkers/joggers. you have to cross the street for 6-11, where you'll have completely different distance holes, (better know how to track your discs in the brush), all next to the bmx dirtbike tall night light post. sorry but someone stole the pin on 11, waukegan ignorance, until they chain a new one down, you have mark the mound with a tree/bush on longest hole of course. 1 in woods hazardous coz of the wide creek. wish some of the teepads were concrete; about half are, the other half are black rubber/tarp. control shots on first/last hole to avoid narrow creek into pond/basin. not bad overall. those old cinderblocks are also an option, as well as 2-4, 2-3, 4-2, 5-2, 18-13*, plus practice between tennis court / playground to 2, along baseball diamond, & open back forth distance on soccer field. quit being sissies & concentrate on the hole!
Pros: Small course, decently easy with huge pars. Mostly open and grassy with some trees to give a challenge to
Cons: Not very challenging, bugs on the back 3 holes are terrible, there are not 18 holes unless you feel the need to look for the little stone 1' circles that you need to print a paper map to find.
Courses Close By
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US(1 vote)
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet