Bethel Park Disc Golf Course
No one had reviewed this one so I figured I'd register and say something since I just played it. Let's see:
Overall: Very short, open and mostly flat. Sits in a park with plenty of walking/biking paths, so you have to wait for people to get out of your way (not a big deal). Must have been made for beach frisbees because the par (35?) is very high for the length. Still fun with a few trees in the way, curved holes, or open ones begging for an ace.
Navigation/Design: Easy to find all the holes, small concrete tees, big signs. Well maintained, but mostly flat, open, straight shots.
Challenge: Not much. Easy eagles and one ~145ft hole. The "long" 425ft hole is dead straight and open. Small creek in play on #1.
Summary: Fun, easy and open. Worth it if you don't mind that it's easy, just because it is well maintained and marked. Could use 9 more!
Courses Close By
- Catawba Meadows , Morganton NC US
- Sawmills Veterans Park, Sawmills NC US
- Hildebran Community Park Disc Golf Course, Hildebran NC US
- Glenn C. Hilton Memorial Park, Hickory NC US
- Marion Disc Golf Park, Marion NC US
- Linville River Cabins Disc Golf, Newland NC US
- South Mountain Christian Camp, Bostic NC US
- Betty G. Ross Park, Lincolnton NC US
- Elk Mountain Disc Golf, Plumtree NC US
- Palmer Park Disc Golf Course, Shelby NC US