Beth Schmidt Park DGC
Con: Very short. Not challenging enough for most players.
Pro: Good for kids and beginners.
Short is right! The first basket is about 35 feet from the tee. Not worth your time with all the other courses in the area. Most players will see this as just putting practice.
Short course with mix of open shots & wooded shots. Only 9-holes, but makes a great course if you're looking to get in a quick round. Good course to work on your short game.
Courses Close By
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US
- Northeast Park - Oak Hill, Gibsonville NC US
- Northeast Park - Crooked Creek, Gibsonville NC US
- Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US
- Wellspring, Burlington NC US
- Rock Creek, Burlington NC US
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US
- Anderson Park Disc Golf, Carrboro NC US
- Creekside Park, Archdale NC US