Bemidji DiscGolf Park
A technical course demanding skill & accuracy but is also beginner friendly. Multiple tee pads on most holes, excellent signage throughout. Mainly wooded holes with a few open holes and several water hazards on the back 9. Beware of poison ivy & poison oak. Plays around a former landfill just off Hwy 197. Redesigned from 9 to 18 holes in June 2011. SEASONAL: pins pulled Nov 1st every year.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 5,123ft
Alternate Length: 3,730ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 2 to Hwy 71 exit, through town, past Mississippi River and Paul Bunyan statue, follow Bemidji Ave. north until it turns west, go 2 stop lights, left at Perkins, right next block, course behind Curling Club.
First Tee: (
Email: Rick Christensen
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bemidji DiscGolf Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Nevis Disc Golf Course, Nevis MN USNo votes yet
- Heartland Park Disc Golf Course, Park Rapids MN USNo votes yet
- Many Point Scout Camp, Ponsford MN USNo votes yet
- Rainbow Resort, Waubun MN US(1 vote)
- Pine River Backus Schools Disc Golf Course, Pine River MN USNo votes yet
- Sebeka Disc Golf Course, Sebeka MN USNo votes yet
- Detroit Lakes City Park, Detroit Lakes MN USNo votes yet
- Legion Park Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MN USNo votes yet
- Crosslake Community Center, Crosslake MN USNo votes yet
- Itasca Community College Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MN US(1 vote)