Belvidere Park DGC
walking paths and kids playing everywhere. its a nice layout but a bad location.
Just played it...not what I am used to coming from Lake Tahoe and it's forest/mountain courses. Nice little course with a river winding throughout and lots of grass. Water comes into play on a few holes. Doesn't appear to be heavily played? Must pay close attention as many holes have park benches, playgrounds, and walking paths that could be hazardous. I would play it again and periodically as a means of a quick and convenient round.
Courses Close By
- Rockford College Disc Golf, Rockford IL US
- Pioneer Park, Kirkland IL US
- Porter Park, Roscoe IL US
- Indian Oaks, Marengo IL US
- Anna Page Park - South, Rockford IL US
- Anna Page Park - East, Rockford IL US
- Anna Page Park - West, Rockford IL US
- Woodlands, Rockton IL US
- Lions Park, Harvard IL US
- Dr. George W. Hilliard Park, Beloit WI US