A vast course with elevation, large open lawns and several holes in the woods. Shallow creek comes into play on #3,9,10,13, & 17. Signature hole #3 on island.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,678ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
I-94; exit #92 (I-94 Business Rte) go north/left. Road splits, stay to left. 4 miles to Dickman Rd (straight at fork and turn left on M-96). W. Dickman to the park 0.3 mile on the left (Military Ave.). Hole 12 visible from Dickman.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (269) 962-7215
Contact Name: Mark Roberts
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by chiching on Mar 10, 2010 at 8:04pm
Easy course, not much of a challenge. Very open, hardly any trees, many of the trees that used to come into play, are now gone. Some holes should be changed, or plant trees back where they were.
Courses Close By
- Fort Custer, Battle Creek MI US
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US
- Kimball Pines, Battle Creek MI US
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US
- Air Zoo, Portage MI US
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US
- St. Francis Church , Shelbyville MI US
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI US
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US