Wind and elevation add challenge to this family friendly course. Note: after #8, the 9th tee is up the road near the Ranger's house. The back 9 works up, down and across the mountain side, adding length and difficulty. Beattie demands accuracy along with wind and elevation management.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Nicholas Schmidt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the south; 101 to Hwy 1, left on 246/Ocean Ave, then left on 7th St, right on Olive Ave. The park is on the left. 1st tee visible from parking lot.
by PDGAStaff on Sep 19, 2013 at 11:09am
Good variety with a relatively open front nine and a hillside dominated back nine that is more technical. Really advanced players may not feel fully challenged but a fun course!
Courses Close By
- White Oaks Hotel Disc Golf Course, Lompoc CA US
- Vandenberg AFB, Vandenberg Air Force Base CA US
- Waller Park, Santa Maria CA US
- Preisker Disc Golf Course, Santa Maria CA US
- Evergreen Open Space, Santa Barbara (Goleta) CA US
- Isla Vista Peace Course, Santa Barbara (Isla Vista) CA US
- Sinsheimer Park Disc Golf Course, San Luis Obispo CA US
- Laguna Lake, San Luis Obispo CA US
- Sea Pines Golf Resort, Los Osos CA US
- Heilmann Park, Atascadero CA US