Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park
No votes yet
Fairly open, but trees block many targets. A tough-to-cross creek borders much of the back. Some folks skip 8 - 13. Dual tees. Short layout plays 16,2,0. *July 2013. Missing many tee signs and two or three baskets.
# Holes: 15
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,840ft
Alternate Length: 4,120ft
Course Designer: Stan McDaniel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 2
From Charlotte, Hwy 74 to Monroe, right on Dickerson Blvd. (retail district). Left at N. Charlotte Ave. (2nd light), 1 mile to right on Icemorlee St., cross RR tracks and take 1st left on N. Johnson St. Then 1st right into the park.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Chuck Gordon
Contact Phone #1: (704) 226-0398
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Crooked Creek Crossing, Stallings NC US
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US
- Eager Beaver at Elon Park, Charlotte NC US
- Angry Beaver at Elon Park, Charlotte NC US
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC US
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Eastway Park, Charlotte NC US
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US