Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie
Great area! This course has some wooded fairways on the front 9 that seem capricious. This original course is a bit short. Liked the mountain course more.
This course has it all. Wide open throws, tight wooded corridors and deceiving water hazzards. Depending which course you throw you get a different type of game. The "birdie" course is just that; almost every single hole on this course can be birdied by a beginner. It balances short birdie holes with expected pars. It's a great course for everyone who is new to the sport. A small group can complete this course in under an hour if no discs go missing.
The "mountain" course is geared more for experienced players who are looking to elevate their game. Many of the holes on this course break the 400 ft mark, and some of those contain tiring uphills. Hole 18 is the longest at 644, hole 2 is a close second at 580(both of these are downhill). A most unique mountain top section featuring a few American Chestnuts that have not yet entirely succumbed to the blight. Oh , and hanging baskets guys, hanging baskets!
Courses Close By
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US
- Upper Macungie Park, Macungie PA US
- Earl Township Community Park, Boyertown PA US
- Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown PA US
- Boyertown Park Disc Golf, Boyertown PA US
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US
- Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall PA US
- Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Quakertown PA US
- New Hanover, Gilbertsville PA US
- Ace Eight Disc Golf Course at DeSales, Center Valley PA US