Bear Cave Park
This is the only course I've played in Minnesota. It's better than any in Arizona.
Half the course is open, which is only challenging when it's windy (2/3 of the around here). The other half is a beautiful walk through the trees.
There are lots of birdy opportunities and 5 or 6 eagle chances.
Best personal score is -12. I'd be curious what others shoot?
I think this course is easier if you shoot underhand.
Courses Close By
- Grand Meadow School Disc Golf Course, Grand Meadow MN US
- Slatterly Park, Rochester MN US
- Rochester Community and Technical College Disc Golf Course, Rochester MN US
- East Park, Rochester MN US
- IBM Woodside Park, Rochester MN US
- Mill Creek Park, Chatfield MN US
- West Side Park, Eyota MN US
- Lion's Park Disc Golf Course, Kasson MN US
- St. Charles Disc Golf Course, St. Charles MN US
- Todd Park, Austin MN US