Beachfront Park Disc Golf Course
Awesome course, must know how to throw in the wind. Beautiful ocean view shots, long fairways, pins and tee pads are in good shape, great local club small in number but still a great place to come throw a round, I was glad to have such a nice course close to home.
If the wind is blowing.... watch out.....and boy does it blow.....this park is gorgeous......crescent city....I love this town....the course has long wide open shots.....whoever called this place litely wooded obviously has not played a wooded course.....a couple of beach shots that will make you lose your religion.....a couple shots out by the road.....don't hit a car..... the park has lots of folks.....so sometimes you'll have to wait awhile to throw.....or sometimes people will set up a picnic right in the fairway....early morning is the best time to Void this....
Courses Close By
- Joe Hamilton Elementary, Crescent City CA USNo votes yet
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet
- Illinois River Forks State Park, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet
- Buffington Memorial Park Disc Golf, Gold Beach OR USNo votes yet
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(1 vote)
- Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay, McKinleyville CA USNo votes yet
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- The Redwood Curtain, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA USNo votes yet
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA USNo votes yet