This course is good for beginners. Mowed grass throughout. Mainly open and pretty short. Pretty cool island hole, otherwise nothing out of the ordinary. $5 fee to enter park - not sure if it's worth it.
I'd give it a three if it was free to play.
Courses Close By
- Second Avenue Park Disc Golf Course, Lester Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Crown College Disc Golf Course, St. Bonifacius MN US(2 votes)
- Oak Leaf Park, Glencoe MN USNo votes yet
- Downs Farm, Chaska MN USNo votes yet
- Court Square Park, Belle Plaine MN USNo votes yet
- Chaska Middle School, Chaska MN USNo votes yet
- Delano High School Disc Golf Course, Delano MN USNo votes yet
- Rainbow Acres, Howard Lake MN USNo votes yet
- White Tail Park, Montrose MN US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Creek Park, Independence MN USNo votes yet