This Army Corps dam course is open by New England standards, with nice elevation changes, abundant diversity and plenty of water. Good tee signs.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 5,361ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jason Southwick
From Rte. 68, take Rte. 62 toward Barre. Go 3 miles to Barre Falls Dam sign on left. Enter and drive past office, over dam to picnic area. 1st hole is downhill toward the river.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Southwick #5893
by Smitaldo Rivera on Dec 20, 2010 at 6:02pm
Outstanding course with several long "epic" holes, varied terrain, and great views. Exceptionally well maintained, tee boxes and signs throughout. Of over a dozen courses I've played, the standout favorite.
Courses Close By
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA USNo votes yet
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(2 votes)
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery Disc Golf Course, Fiskdale MA US(1 vote)