Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park
Great mixture of open and wooded holes. Well worth a drive from any distance to play.
Good layout for the standard 18 holes. Lots of elevation changes and challenging sections in the woods. Well kept course including signage and tees. The holes along the creek in the back are a bit hard to locate and are not designed to the same level as the remainder of the course but a fun course to play overall.
Courses Close By
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- Walton Community Park, Walton KY US(1 vote)
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US(1 vote)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Alexandria Park, Alexandria KY US(1 vote)
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(4 votes)
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH USNo votes yet
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY USNo votes yet
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet