Ballard Disc Golf Course
Short - winding through the west side of the park. Mostly open with a few densely wooded basket locations.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,284ft
Alternate Length: 4,284ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 78; take Natchez Trace south to the Hwy 6 exit and go west for a half mile to Ballard Park on the left. 1st tee on west side of lake near sand volleyball courts.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Name: Grayson Robbins
Contact Phone #1: (662) 841-1857
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Grayson on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:09pm
Nice short course that see lot's of introductory use for the sport. Rather short for skilled players but perfect for beginners and families that are experiencing the sport for the first time!
Courses Close By
- Harrisburg Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Tupelo MS US
- Tupelo High School Disc Golf Course, Tupelo MS US
- Veteran's Park - Original, Tupelo MS US
- Veteran's Park - Thunderchief, Tupelo MS US
- Veteran's Park - Music Bend, Tupelo MS US
- Trace Gold, Belden MS US
- Old Warrior Run at Trace State Park, Belden MS US
- Tombigbee State Park - 1, Tupelo MS US
- Tombigbee State Park - 2, Tupelo MS US
- Howard Stafford Park, Pontotoc MS US