Short & open in nice city park. Trees add some difficulty. Family and beginner friendly. Wood post targets - no tee pads.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,701ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 0
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
In NE quadrant of Mount Vernon at 3101 East Fir St. Park by restrooms, walk south into grassy area to 1st tee. Well marked.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Parks
Contact Phone #2: (360) 336-6215
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Ranger Rick on Nov 2, 2012 at 3:12pm
Great for what it is - a nice, clean, pitch and putt course. The grass is always mowed, and easy to follow. It's short and sweet, and close to home.
Cons: No tees; no baskets, just 6x6 posts.
Courses Close By
- NSRA Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham WA US
- Lake Stevens DGC, Lake Stevens WA US
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA US
- HJ Carroll Park, Chimacum WA US
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US
- Howling Coyote DGC @ Blyth Park, Bothell WA US