Very tight wooded holes and a few nice open holes with some tight turns.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,220ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: B. Murphy/W. Jacobson/J.Petty
From the South: Hwy 78 through town to a left on Hwy 81 (W 6th St.), 5 block to a veer right into Baker Park. Drive through the park (see orange baskets) to the small parking lot.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Baker Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chautauqua Park, Kewanee IL USNo votes yet
- Wiley Park Disc Golf Course, Galva IL US(1 vote)
- Richmond Hill Park, Geneseo IL US(2 votes)
- Bureau County Metro Center, Princeton IL US(2 votes)
- Walnut Disc Golf Course, Walnut IL USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park Disc Golf Course, Galesburg IL USNo votes yet
- Butterworth Park Disc Golf Course, East Moline IL USNo votes yet
- Johnsons Park Disc Golf Course, Lacon IL US(1 vote)
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US(2 votes)
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US(3 votes)