No votes yet
Very tight wooded holes and a few nice open holes with some tight turns.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach5
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,220ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: B. Murphy/W. Jacobson/J.Petty
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From the South: Hwy 78 through town to a left on Hwy 81 (W 6th St.), 5 block to a veer right into Baker Park. Drive through the park (see orange baskets) to the small parking lot.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Baker Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chautauqua Park, Kewanee IL US
- Wiley Park DGC, Galva IL US
- Richmond Hill Park, Geneseo IL US
- Bureau County Metro Center, Princeton IL US
- Walnut Disc Golf Course, Walnut IL US
- Kiwanis Park Disc Golf Course, Galesburg IL US
- Butterworth Park DGC, East Moline IL US
- Johnsons Park DGC, Lacon IL US
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US