As stated in other reviews, this course is very well maintained with added man made mounds and obstacles. There is a good amount of OB and a little bit of water in play. The long holes are a challenge on windy days for sure.
greate pads to shoot from. great mix from short to long holes. almost always a little wet and muddy. if your in rochester you got to give this course a try. def. one of my fav. courses in the area.
This course offers long distances on most of there holes. It is known for having 2 long holes one over 900 ft. There is little water with lots of different terrain. Its free to park and play. Course is well labeled. This is personally one of my favorites and many people i meet tel me its there's as well.
Awesome well done course. I love the uniqueness of this course, it requires a lot of different precise shots. This course is a must play!
New signs, and new tee pads, are outstanding. The local club has really gone above and beyond in making this one of the best courses in the area. Anyone planning a trip to the Rochester should try this par 56 course.
Courses Close By
- Churchville Park DG Course, Rochester (Churchville) NY US(2 votes)
- The Woodlands Disc Golf Course at Gates Town Park, Rochester NY US(1 vote)
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US(4 votes)
- Bergen Disc Golf at Hartland Park, Bergen NY USNo votes yet
- Parma Disc Golf Course, Hilton NY US(2 votes)
- Basil Marella Park, Rochester (Greece) NY US(2 votes)
- Sawyer Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester NY USNo votes yet
- Ellison Park, Rochester NY US(5 votes)
- Sweden Town Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Brockport) NY US(1 vote)
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US(1 vote)