Good place near town to throw a few baskets. The map helps a lot but the course is very fragmented. Basically the map shows you where the course USED to be. A few signs and a few obvious tees but SOME MISSING PINS.
Go for fun and you will find it. Go looking for an excellent and well maintained course and you will be disappointed :(.
BRING THE MAP from the PDGA site or you are screwed! :)
My visit on 03/16/10 revealed a course that was unplayable with only several baskets and one sign for hole #3. The course could be usable as a practice area but the scant supply of obstacles (a few trees and bushes along the edge of an open field) limits even that use.
Courses Close By
- Arroyo Chamisos Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM US(1 vote)
- IAIA Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM USNo votes yet
- North Mesa Picnic Grounds, Los Alamos NM USNo votes yet
- Picuris Pueblo Disc Golf Course, Picuris Pueblo NM USNo votes yet
- Two Gray Hares Disc Golf Course, Vadito NM USNo votes yet
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort, Vadito NM USNo votes yet
- New Mexico Highlands University Disc Golf Course, Las Vegas NM USNo votes yet
- Wildlife West Nature Park, Edgewood NM USNo votes yet
- Vista Hills Park, Rio Rancho NM USNo votes yet
- Canyon Park , Rio Rancho NM USNo votes yet