Anderson Valley Brewing Company
Very good course, but even more remarkably, it's a great concept! Put a disc golf course on the ranch surrounding your brewery, which just so happens to be in a gorgeous part of the Anderson Valley. I was just going through here for a day on my way to "wine country", so I only had a couple hours to enjoy the brewery, beer, and course. But it made an impression!
Everyone should experience this place sometime during his life. Get a sixer of delicious Anderson Valley beer (I had Summer Solstice) and head out on this well-guided and intuitively organized course that begins right outside the tasting room door. On the course, you have a pen of goats (animals I find really entertaining), a tree-covered babbling brook, and views of hillside vineyards all along one side of course. Simply breathtaking.
I really wish I had a place like this closer to where I live (midwest). Excuse me if it sounds like hyperbole, but the day I played this course was one of the best days of my whole life.
This is a great place to go drink a beer and have fun with friends.. The course is really cool too. Only thing that isn't so great is the tee pads a natural and very uneven. This course would be 4 or 5 chains if they had cement or rubber tees.
Very enjoyable place to spend a few hours and play some golf. Course is mostly open with a few tight shots. It is well maintained and easy to follow. This is worth the drive and worth checking out.
Courses Close By
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US
- Mendocino College Disc Golf Course, Ukiah CA US
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US
- Manchester KOA, Manchester CA US
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US
- Highland Springs Reservoir, Lakeport CA US
- Lake Sonoma, Geyserville CA US
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US
- Mendocino High School, Mendocino CA US
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US