American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Technical - mostly wooded with some open holes. Open from sunrise to sunset for most of the year, but closed for two weeks after Thanksgiving during Whitetail Deer season. The course is part of the North Branch Land Trust.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Swartwood & D'Agostino
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Email: Chris Cole
Contact Phone #1: (570) 868-5027
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Francis E. Walter Dam, White Haven PA US
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA US
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA US
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US
- Victory Park, Slatington PA US
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA US
- Long Trout Winery, Auburn PA US