Altamont Lions Disc Golf Course at Gilbert Park
Easy to navigate and well kept. Fun for a quick round.
Pros - Good course for beginners and those looking to improve their ACE count. Some challenges when shooting through the woods on 5 and 9.
Cons - Thick undergrowth in the roughs may make finding a bad throw tough.
NOTE - If you throw into the fenced off antenna tower area on #8 look for the long disc retrieval tool on the fence. Better than leaving a disc behind!
Courses Close By
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Saint Elmo IL US(3 votes)
- Effingham Disc Golf Course, Effingham IL US(1 vote)
- Vandalia Disc Golf Course, Vandalia IL USNo votes yet
- Neoga Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Neoga IL USNo votes yet
- Lake Land College Disc Golf Course, Mattoon IL USNo votes yet
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL USNo votes yet
- Coles Creek, Carlyle IL US(1 vote)
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Champ 18, Centralia IL US(2 votes)
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Rec 9, Centralia IL USNo votes yet
- EIU Disc Golf Course, Charleston IL USNo votes yet