Almon Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short and technical through mainly thick woods. Signage weak - someone make and post a map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,025ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
East on Hwy 8 in Rhinelander to a right on Co. Hwy G, 1.3 miles to a right on Hixon Lake Ln. 1 mile to a right T with Hixon Lake Rd. 1 mile to the not well marked Buck Lake (Oneida County Park) entrance on the right (after a 90 degree turn in the road). Follow signs to park by the hiking trails. 1st tee is immediately on the right of the parking lot in the woods.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Almon Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Treehaven Disc Golf Course, Tomahawk WI US(1 vote)
- Sugar Camp Disc Golf Course, Sugar Camp WI US(1 vote)
- Nokomis Community Park, Tomahawk WI USNo votes yet
- Camp Luther Pines, Three Lakes WI USNo votes yet
- Jack Lake Disc Golf, Deerbrook WI US(1 vote)
- Brandy Lake Disc Golf Course, Woodruff WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Merrill WI USNo votes yet
- City of Antigo Disc Golf Course, Antigo WI USNo votes yet
- Sandy Point Resort Disc Golf, Lac Du Flambeau WI US(1 vote)
- Memorial Park - Marathon County, Wausau WI US(3 votes)