Alma Greens Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A premier course offering a wide variety of shots. The first 3 holes run a top a beautiful cliff line. #4 is a signature hole. #5 throws off the cliff to a basket on a steep thorny hillside. Lake in play on #7. Back 9 redesigned in 2012 and 2013. It runs along a new asphalt walking trail with elevation changes. #14 and #16 have the lake in play.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Tom Pitchford and Eric Savage
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Located off of Mountain Grove Rd. I-40; go North on Hwy 71. Make a right at four way light by the Taco Bell towards Alma Aquatic Park, then left at stop on Mountain Grove Rd. Turn left into park entrance just past the water towers.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (479) 719-5044
Contact Phone #2: (479) 8837503
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Alma Greens Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Alma Middle School Disc Golf Course, Alma AR US
- Eagle's Nest, Van Buren AR US
- Lavaca Elementary, Lavaca AR US
- Tilles Park, Fort Smith AR US
- Ben Geren Park - South, Fort Smith AR US
- Ben Geren Park - North, Fort Smith AR US
- City of Charleston, Charleston AR US
- Bell Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood AR US
- Arkansas Tech University, Ozark AR US
- Taylor Park, Greenland AR US