Alma Greens Disc Golf Course
A premier course offering a wide variety of shots. The first 3 holes run a top a beautiful cliff line. #4 is a signature hole. #5 throws off the cliff to a basket on a steep thorny hillside. Lake in play on #7. Back 9 redesigned in 2012 and 2013. It runs along a new asphalt walking trail with elevation changes. #14 and #16 have the lake in play.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Tom Pitchford and Eric Savage
Located off of Mountain Grove Rd. I-40; go North on Hwy 71. Make a right at four way light by the Taco Bell towards Alma Aquatic Park, then left at stop on Mountain Grove Rd. Turn left into park entrance just past the water towers.
First Tee: (
Alt. Phone: 479-883-7503
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Alma Greens Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Alma Middle School Disc Golf Course, Alma AR USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest, Van Buren AR USNo votes yet
- Lavaca Elementary, Lavaca AR USNo votes yet
- Tilles Park, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - South, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - North, Fort Smith AR US(1 vote)
- City of Charleston, Charleston AR USNo votes yet
- Bell Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood AR USNo votes yet
- Arkansas Tech University, Ozark AR USNo votes yet
- Taylor Park, Greenland AR USNo votes yet