Albert Oakland Park, Back Course
Pros: This course will test your arm. Nice tight wooded shots. Easy course to follow.
Con:s Hole signs need to be updated. Par 54 course.
Pros: mix of long and short holes. long hole 460. Water comes into play 8 holes. most holes reachable in one. even the most experienced golfers can be challenged to shoot well.
Cons: fairly open and flat
Courses Close By
- Albert Oakland Park, Front Course, Columbia MO US
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Columbia MO US
- Ashland City Park, Ashland MO US
- Veteran's Park, Fulton MO US
- Fayette City Park, Fayette MO US
- Plunkett Park, Mexico MO US
- Northeast Park, Mexico MO US
- Joseph C. Miller DGC, Jefferson City MO US
- Proctor Lake Park, California MO US
- Rothwell Park East - The Lakes, Moberly MO US