Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course
Only a half mile north of Orlando Int’l Airport - the ultimate layover course. Dual tees and two sets of pins per fairway. 6 fairways play through shady oaks. Good mix of left, right and straight shots. Red to Red = 2130', Red to Gold = 2575', Blue to Red = 2560', Blue to Gold = 3010'.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,130ft
Alternate Length: 3,010ft
Course Designer: Gregg Hosfeld
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Toll Road 528 (Beachline); exit 11. North on Semoran (Hwy 436) to a left at 1st light on N. Frontage Rd., 200 yds. to a right on Forbes Pl., 200 yds to stop sign. Park entrance dead ahead. 1st tee behind restrooms.
Email: Gregg Hosfeld
Contact Phone #2: (407) 701-9058
by gatorbear on Aug 20, 2013 at 4:09pm
Really like this course. 9 holes vary from open fields to multiple trees to eat your disc. Really well marked. Great for newbies as amateur tees are short yet offer variety.
by sgarrow on Aug 7, 2013 at 5:31pm
Couse is pretty good. Options for playing both long and short baskets.
Courses Close By
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US
- University of Central Florida, Orlando FL US
- Rock Springs Ridge Disc Golf Course - Championship, Apopka FL US
- Rock Springs Ridge Disc Golf Course - Executive, Apopka FL US
- River City Nature Park, DeBary FL US
- F. Burton Smith Park, Cocoa FL US