Aggieland Disc Golf
No votes yet
Good variety - uphill, downhill, open and wooded with some beautifully maintained fairways. A crystal clear creek and pond come into play on a few holes. Dual tees (Am are concrete, Pro are natural). Dual pin locations.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,449ft
Alternate Length: 6,029ft
Hole Length: 0
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 78; exit 11 to Hwy 17 to Hamilton, 3.2 miles to a right on 6th St SW, right on 10th Ave (next stop sign), 0.2 mile to parking area on the right (a wooden fence around it). 1st tee down path to the left behind the ball fields.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Aggieland Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- ICC Indian DGC, Fulton MS US
- Panther Prowl DGC, Amory MS US
- Tishomingo State Park - Tushka Run, Tishomingo MS US
- Tishomingo State Park - Warrior Ridge, Tishomingo MS US
- Tishomingo State Park - Chickasaw, Tishomingo MS US
- Tombigbee State Park - 2, Tupelo MS US
- Tombigbee State Park - 1, Tupelo MS US
- Veteran's Park - Thunderchief, Tupelo MS US
- Veteran's Park - Original, Tupelo MS US
- North Jasper Park, Jasper AL US