Acker's Acres - The Wicked
Great course, well laid out. Arrived a major rain and the course received a lot of washed out landscaping. Otherwise it has great tee pads and well maintained.
This course is very well maintained and the staff is incredibly friendly! Two different courses to play both with very detailed signs. Concrete tees, lots of picnic tables and trash receptacles, and nice clean port-a-potties! This page says that it costs $4 a round but it was $5 a round when we went. Highly recommend checking this course out! VERY easy to get to the course as well, it is nice and close to the interstate.
This course is fantastic. The people that run it are extremely nice. You can feed the trout which was a blast in itself. I believe they have two 18 hole courses. Twisting and turning through the woods..its what the game is about. Worth the drive.
Great course, maybe my favorite in an area with many great courses. It's heavily wooded, the fairways are well maintained, and off the fairways the woods are pretty open and cleared of underbrush. The course is mostly in old growth forest, and it makes for some really picturesque holes.
Also, the PDGA website info is not current as of writing this (August 2010). Acker's Acres has 30 holes. You can choose to play the original 18 holes or play the back 18 which includes the 'twisted twelve'. The back course is longer (6091') and more difficult. You can pay $5 for 18 holes, $7 to play all 30, or $8 to play all day.
Definitely check this course out if you're in the area.
Courses Close By
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US
- Topsham Fair Disc Golf, Topsham ME US
- LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Ridgeline, Randolph ME US
- LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Parkside, Randolph ME US
- Enman Field - Beast, Brunswick ME US
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US
- Devils Grove DG - The Demon, Lewiston ME US