No votes yet
Rainforest. Trees, some wind, rain, elevation, flora, eagles and nice views. Beautiful, unique course. A few open shots. Rough terrain, wear sturdy footwear. Seasonal restroom.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,982ft
Alternate Length: 3,308ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Go 'out the road'. The park is on the right, past the ferry terminal, between Auke Rec. and Pt. Lena Loop Rd. Look for a yellow gate and ballfields on top of the hill. Go up the drive and to the far end of the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: J.D. Brown
Contact Phone #1: (907) 463-3353
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Aant'iyeik Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK US
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK US
- Judas Creek Disc Park, Marsh Lake YT CA
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CA
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CA
- Kopper King Kourse, Whitehorse YT CA
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CA
- Mountain Disc Golf Course at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK US
- Girdwood Forest Fair Park, Girdwood AK US
- Peters Creek Disc Golf Course, Chugiak AK US