10-3 at CB
$16 to the top via the Red Lady lift. The newly added short course is a great warm-up before you tackle the amazing mountain course. Play with a spotter is recommended, due to lots of tall, thick vegetation and long holes.
Pros: awesome long holes, outstanding mountain views.
Cons: some tee boxes are really crap, and the lift ticket can add up if you play this course regularly. Lack of uniform tee boxes is what keeps this from being a 5-star course to me.
An awesome mountain course. Lots of length. But your discs go forever-as it mostly down hill. Does not favor right or left handed throwers. Can be scary throws if its windy. Beautiful views.
Never played anything like it! Long Long hike or $ for the lift.Good signs. You had better be very good or play conservative because finding the discs is hard. If there is any wind it can give you trouble. 100 yards between 16 pin and 17 tee. Lost my favorite disc on #18. Glad I played it once. Would play it again with DX discs. Nice views!
Courses Close By
- Big Mine DGC, Crested Butte CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red DGC, Snowmass Village CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow DGC, Snowmass Village CO US
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US
- Mountaineer DGC, Gunnison CO US
- Gunnison Elementary DGC, Gunnison CO US
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, Leadville CO US
- Buena Vista DGC, Buena Vista CO US