This is the newest course at Farragut State Park. It's very challenging and someone needs to reassess the pars to reflect that. The first time I played it I went waaaay over. Many of the holes you can't see the basket on until you are two strokes in, very frustrating.
Too many trees on most of the holes however there are a few setups that are keepers and make this course worth playing a at least once if your out for a day. Let's just hope the folks at the park work to improve some of the worst holes like 1, 2, 3, and 18.
Courses Close By
- Little Black Bear, Athol ID US
- North Star DGC, Athol ID US
- Wreckreator DGC, Athol ID US
- Bluegrass Park - Kiwanis DGC, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- Jack Crawford Memorial DGC, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- Panhandle Kiwanis DGC @ Cherry Hill, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- The Vandal Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Corbin Park DGC, Post Falls ID US
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID US
- Tauber Angus Farm DGC, Sandpoint ID US