Farragut State Park - A.W.O.L. Disc Golf Course
Very long and challenging course! its technical shots and long holes are challenging. Very easy to get around and enjoy the large timber and narrow shuts. Its the most challenging course I have ever played and just love the challenges that await me! It's a 10 all day long 5 stars from this discer!
This is the newest course at Farragut State Park. It's very challenging and someone needs to reassess the pars to reflect that. The first time I played it I went waaaay over. Many of the holes you can't see the basket on until you are two strokes in, very frustrating.
Too many trees on most of the holes however there are a few setups that are keepers and make this course worth playing a at least once if your out for a day. Let's just hope the folks at the park work to improve some of the worst holes like 1, 2, 3, and 18.
Courses Close By
- Farragut State Park - Little Black Bear, Athol ID US(1 vote)
- Farragut State Park - North Star Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(2 votes)
- Farragut State Park - Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(1 vote)
- Bluegrass Park - Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet
- Panhandle Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Cherry Hill, Coeur d'Alene ID US(1 vote)
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US(1 vote)
- Nubian Palace Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet