A.W.O.L. Disc Golf Course
This is the newest course at Farragut State Park. It's very challenging and someone needs to reassess the pars to reflect that. The first time I played it I went waaaay over. Many of the holes you can't see the basket on until you are two strokes in, very frustrating.
Too many trees on most of the holes however there are a few setups that are keepers and make this course worth playing a at least once if your out for a day. Let's just hope the folks at the park work to improve some of the worst holes like 1, 2, 3, and 18.
Courses Close By
- Little Black Bear, Athol ID US
- North Star Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US
- Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US
- Bluegrass Park - Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- Panhandle Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Cherry Hill, Coeur d'Alene ID US
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- The Vandal Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID US