Youth Park Disc Golf
Swampy at times. Smallish area for 18 holes - could be a problem for a tournament. Not much shot variety or length but good design with what the designer had to work with - if drainage issues were solved it would be a solid 3.
I've played this coarse for about 4 months now and after today I really have to hand it to the City of Pinellas Park's excellent job on fixing the drainage problems and flooding that was occurring in a lot of places on the coarse. Yesterday and last night we had a ton of rain and when I played today not a drop of water on the coarse anywhere. You could see the water flow marks in the new drainage ditches that were added with nice grass bridges to get across the the single ditch. It's just one single ditch that runs about halfway through the back part of the coarse. Now this is a great coarse and I would love to see a tournament played at Youth Park someday.
Courses Close By
- Riviera Bay Park, St. Petersburg FL USNo votes yet
- Azalea Park Disc Golf, Saint Petersburg FL US(1 vote)
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Tocobaga Disc Golf Course, St. Petersburg FL US(4 votes)
- Taylor Park Disc Golf Course, Largo FL US(7 votes)
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US(6 votes)
- North East Coachman Park, Clearwater FL US(2 votes)
- Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(3 votes)
- Hammock Park, Dunedin FL US(1 vote)