Ymir Whirl (Cloverbear) Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Multiple elevations, with wildflowers and cottonwoods growing on an old abandoned millsite. Surrounded by mountains on the banks of the Salmo River and Wildhorse Creek.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 5,400ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 2
Nelson Nelway Hwy (Hwy 6) North to 1 Ave in Ymir past Wildhorse Creek Rd. Across the 'Great Northern Rail Trail' from post office. 20 mins south of Nelson, 10 minutes north of Salmo, BC. Near the US Border crossing north of Metaline Falls, WA.
First Tee: (
Email: Sid Box
Phone: (250) 357-2671
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ymir Whirl (Cloverbear) Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Marsh Creek Disc Golf Course, Fruitvale BC CANo votes yet
- Thin Air Disc Golf Course, Rossland BC CA(1 vote)
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID USNo votes yet
- Cranbrook Disc Golf Course, Cranbrook BC CA(1 vote)
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Nubian Palace Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US(3 votes)
- Farragut State Park - Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(1 vote)