Yetter Park Disc Golf Course
Solid course. All through the woods so no wide open tee shots, but not densely packed tiny fairways to hit either. Beautiful park next to a creek. Worth playing.
Decent course- can be a little confusing as signage/markings are inconsistent. Once you figure out where the tee and holes are, it plays pretty well.
Courses Close By
- River's Edge, Delaware Water Gap PA USNo votes yet
- Middle Smithfield Park at Echo Lake, East Stroudsburg PA US(1 vote)
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US(1 vote)
- Patriot Hills, Blairstown NJ USNo votes yet
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Slopeside 9 at Summit Lodge, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Hackett Park, Easton PA US(1 vote)
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)