Yahoola Creek Park
No votes yet
Not fully finished. 8 holes have baskets, the other 10 are posts with chains hanging from them. 1st tee is near the garden area. Follow the gravel path. Tees marked with white pieces of wood.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Take Mechanicsville Rd. until it ends in park. Cross the steel and wood bridge to lower ball fields and park. 1st tee behind the ball field about 200' from the building with the restrooms.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Yahoola Creek Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Georgia Canopy Tours, Lula GA US
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Cumming GA US
- Meeks Park, Blairsville GA US
- Apple Mountain, Clarkesville GA US
- The Grove, Maysville GA US
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US
- Suwanee Creek Disc Golf Course, Suwanee GA US
- Hurricane Shoals Park, Maysville GA US
- Sequoyah Park, Canton GA US
- Reinhardt University, Waleska GA US