Yadkin County Park
Overall: Good course right off the highway that has a little bit of everything. This is located in a large complex with soccer fields and a pool, and plays through some open fields and woods.
Navigation/Design: Could use some more signs telling you where to go, but the layout is generally obvious. The front and back nine are each half in the woods, half out, which dispels monotony. Concrete pads are in decent shape and fairways are well maintained.
Challenge: The open holes will put you at par if you're decently accurate at distance, but the woods pack some spice. A few blind doglegs make you cross your fingers and hope!
Summary: Good course overall, that could use some signage (and some trash picked up, but what course doesn't?). No spectacular holes (maybe 9?), but consistency is key here. If you're headed up 421, don't miss it!
Overall good course with varied terrain - some wide open shots & others through the woods. Tee pads are gravel, but well marked. Course could benefit from better marking as far as where to find next tee or where exactly the hole is located. Overall an enjoyable course to play.
Courses Close By
- Borrowed Time Disc Golf Course, Yadkinville NC USNo votes yet
- Shoals Disc Golf Course, Pinnacle NC USNo votes yet
- CB Eller Elementary School, Elkin NC USNo votes yet
- Long Creek Disc Golf Course, Bethania NC USNo votes yet
- Bethel Disc Golf Course, Winston-Salem NC USNo votes yet
- Armfield Civic Center, Pilot Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Horizons Park, Winston-Salem NC US(2 votes)
- The Rock at Stonewall, Germanton NC US(1 vote)
- Bell & Howard Chevrolet Disc Golf Course, Statesville NC US(1 vote)
- Highland Hills Disc Golf Course - North Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro NC US(1 vote)