Woods at Beauty Hill
What a beautiful course! A little out of the way but that is both a good thin and a bad thing. Course is well kept and is classic New England living with a "honor system" pay setup. I went on my last day in New Hampshire and it was an extremely nice way to spend my last day there good course for all ages and a good challenge for anyone who wants to play a round or two. A real treasure in the beautiful north country. I loved it!
This course is extremely well maintained every time I come. There are 4 tee positions for each hole so it's great for beginners and very challenging from the blues, which have permanant cement tees (pavers). Lots of diversity too with a 150 or so foot downhill hole, for example, followed later on by a 500 yard par 5 wooded sharp dogleg. Since it's 3 miles down a dirt road it's also never been busy any time I've been. No compaints except that I can't play here more often!
Beautiful private course in quaint rural setting. Pay by honor system (at least on a weekday, when I visited.) Off the beaten path, but worth the trip.
Courses Close By
- Top O' The Hill Disc Golf, Canterbury NH US
- Moose Mountain Recreation, Brookfield NH US
- The Nick, Wolfeboro NH US
- Bellamy Park, Dover NH US
- Terrace Pines Campground, Center Ossipee NH US
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Kodiak, Limerick ME US
- Mount Sunapee Resort, Newbury NH US
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf Course - Black Bear, Limerick ME US
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US
- Town Park (Amesbury Pines), Amesbury MA US