This course now has 18 tees and 9 baskets (two tees per basket). Every tee has great markings for each hole and almost all of the pads are concrete.
This is a nice 9-holer that is enjoyable to play. However, even with the good internet map in hand I still had a little trouble finding my way. Even though the the pads at holes 1 and 2 had some real nice signs, they were lacking at the others. The pads were dirt with a toe board and it being winter, slick, so I teed off to the side of the pad. I could see some potential for this course to expand into possibly 18 holes after the brush is remove to open more areas up and then reconfigure the course. To me, the park seemed big enough to make that move.
Courses Close By
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US
- Corban College, Salem OR US
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR US
- Canyonview Camp, Silverton OR US
- Dallas City Park, Dallas OR US
- Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course at Camp Taloali, Stayton OR US
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US
- Timber Linn, Albany OR US
- Bryant Park, Albany OR US