Not worth the trip. This course had no thought behind pin placement. If you can make it through the course without having park goers walk through your path, it was a good day. Bad neighborhood and not very well maintained. On the bright side, It's an ok course for amateurs to practice if there isn't any other course closer.
A very challenging course from the blue tees, with plenty of shot shaping off the tee. The water comes into play frequently, so it might not be the best course for beginners. However, playing from the red or white tees will render the water a little less ominous. It is one of the better courses in the St. Louis area, but personally I prefer Jefferson Barracks because offers many of the same challenges minus the water factor.
Very nice course with challenging holes, hills and concrete and packed gravel pads. Multiple tee pads with one pin location. Red, white and blue tees. Probably to best all around course in the St. Louis area. The course holes are well designed, but the walk to get to them is lengthy. It is tough to follow the layout. Several holes a lake a creek come into play.
Overall this course is the most fun to play in the area I believe. It has great challenges! Playing the Blue tees are super challenging and when playing the red its just alot of birdie fun!! Although a normal birdie here can easily turn into a bogey or worse depending on where you place your shots. Very nice park and the locals are super fun to play with!! Come out on wed. 6pm (bring your glow) or sundays 10am for a chance to lose your money in a doubles draw mini tourney. Usually $5.00 to play. No vending machines in the park that ive found so be sure to bring something to drink with you..
Courses Close By
- SIU-E Disc Golf Course, Edwardsville IL US(1 vote)
- Citizens Park Disc Golf Course, Belleville IL USNo votes yet
- Roxana Park Disc Golf Course, Roxana IL US(1 vote)
- Kutter Park, Cottage Hills IL USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Park, Highland IL US(2 votes)
- Scheve Park Disc Golf Course, Mascoutah IL USNo votes yet
- Gordon Moore Park, Alton IL USNo votes yet
- Rock Spring Park, Alton IL US(4 votes)
- Dunegant Park, Florissant MO USNo votes yet
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)