Wolfe Woods at Warwick
This course is not as amazing as the Steel course up on the hill above, but since its at the same park, I must give it a 4. Its fun, has a neat river that snakes in and out of several holes, but there is also some overgrowth around so I have lost a disc or two here over the years.
A decent, shorter course tucked up in the woods to the Animal/Brakewell Steel course in the same park. Beautiful scenery, I'll give it that.
Courses Close By
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US(6 votes)
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY USNo votes yet
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)
- Clone of Campgaw Reservation - Green, Mahwah NJ USNo votes yet
- Campgaw Reservation - Blue/Black, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US(1 vote)
- GUNKS Disc Golf Course at Majestic Park, Gardiner NY US(1 vote)
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Greystone Woods at Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(2 votes)
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(3 votes)