Wolf Creek Park
No votes yet
Tight, through old growth forest. 2 creek crossings. Map on bulletin board. Foot bridge washed out - 5 holes out of play until water is low in summer.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Hornings Hideout
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,488ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 to Wolf Creek exit (18 miles N of Grants Pass), 2nd left at park sign. At west end of Main St.
First Tee: (
Email: Bob Chard #23377
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wolf Creek Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR USNo votes yet
- Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course, Riddle OR USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Grants Pass OR US(1 vote)
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(1 vote)
- Millsite Disc Golf Course, Mrytle Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Gold Hill Sports Park, Gold Hill OR US(1 vote)
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(1 vote)
- Southern Oregon VA Rehabilitation Center, White City OR USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)