No votes yet
Easy, converted par 3 ball golf course. 1st polehole (homemade) course in Canada. Close to community; 3 miles to Vancouver Island ferry. Map at website. Restrooms at nearby pool.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,801ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Royal Canadian Frisbee Assoc.
From 17S, left on 56th, through town, right at end of median at Recreation Centre, 1 mile from Point Roberts US border crossing.
First Tee: (
Email: A.R. Lapper #1948
Phone: (604) 876-7924
Alt. Phone: (604) 736-3864
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Winskill Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet
- Dinner Bay Disc Golf on Mayne Island, Dinner Bay, Mayne Island BC CANo votes yet
- Thomson Park, Saturna BC CANo votes yet
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Langley Passive Park, Langley BC CANo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet
- Golf Island Disc Park at Pender, Pender Island BC CA(1 vote)
- Eastview Park, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet