Winged Deer Park
Solid course. Challenging but not too hard. Good mix of long and short, open and tight.
Tucked inside what seemed to be a very popular public park, this course provides lots of long shots, technical shots, birdie possibilities, bogey possibilites and lots of fun...just be ready to find yourself amongst many other people...i've only been there once, yesterday, but it was a nice day and it was packed...i'd imagine on a weekend in the summer, it'd be crowded around there...the course though was great and it was a nice time out there...there is a nice mix of long and short and a good place to take a beginner...i drove over an hour to get there and it was well worth it...
Courses Close By
- East Tennessee State University Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN USNo votes yet
- Milligan College DGC, Johnson City TN USNo votes yet
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN USNo votes yet
- Warriors Path State Park, Kingsport TN US(4 votes)
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Persimmon Ridge Park, Jonesborough TN USNo votes yet
- Borden Park, Kingsport TN US(5 votes)
- Doe River Gorge Disc Golf Course, Hampton TN USNo votes yet
- Steele Creek Park, Bristol TN US(1 vote)
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US(2 votes)
- King University, Bristol TN USNo votes yet