Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Gondola ride to the top of the 6666’ mountain, then play back down to the lodge at 5110’. Awesome scenery (Odell Lake and Diamond Peak). $14/day or $52/season pass for gondola (bring your mountain bike). Food, drink, and discs at lodge.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 6,948ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 8
I-5 to just south of Eugene. Take exit 188A - Hwy 58/Oakridge-Klamath Falls. Continue up Hwy 58 through Oakridge to the top of the Willamette Pass. The resort is 69 miles from Eugene and 71 miles from Bend.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Sunriver Homeowners Disc Golf Course, Sunriver OR USNo votes yet
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(2 votes)
- Sundance Meadows , Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(1 vote)