Beautiful course tall trees and lots of bees. This is one of my favorite courses in the country it's where I learned to play. Has a lot of variety, short technical holes and long open holes as well. Not a whole lot of OB but some. If the grass is mowed it is super sweet. There are alot of bee hives out there so be careful before you go trudging off if the woods.
Pro: great course to get you warm for tournaments and also a great course to bring intermediate players out to step up their game alittle. Beautiful scenery have seen several bald eagles flying around the area. For the most part people are friendly just be courteous watchful # 9 is a hidden whole at the bottom of the hill.
Cons: Holes 13-17 are really tight stacked next to each other be mindful of other people throwing and not yelling head. Be patient back here people get stacked up but it's not reason to get impatient and hurt someone.
All in all I believe this is a great course for all levels of players. Have fun out there and go Ching!!!!
Located in the heart of Beaver Country (Oregon State University), you'll find many college aged disc golf enthusiasts on this course.
PROs: Well defined holes, with a variety of shots to help hone the basic skills needed to be successful. Beginner and Intermediate friendly course with medium lengthed holes. Well used park with friendly golfers at every turn.
Cons: Not as challenging to the highly skilled player. Overlly crowded on the weekends and sunny days. Don't expect to have a disc returned if lost, college students love free things!
Overall an excellent course to practice specific areas of the game, but be sure to visit on a weekday to have the course all to yourself.
Course Record currently held by Nate Sexton at 39 (-15).
Triples Record held by Nate Sexton, Colin Sexton and Dion Arlyn at 38 (-16).
Courses Close By
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR USNo votes yet
- Mary's River Park, Philomath OR USNo votes yet
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- Bryant Park, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR USNo votes yet
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR USNo votes yet
- MINET Disc Golf Course, Independence OR USNo votes yet
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(2 votes)
- Dallas City Park, Dallas OR US(1 vote)