great course. lot's of long shots. ended up in the creek a couple of times my first time out but look forward to correcting that next time out. hole one is right by the entrance to parking lot close to the street. it's a short one but there aren't many of those! also, be careful on hole 16. it's easy to confuse the 17 basket from 16 tee pad.
This course has mostly left hooking shots mixed with a few right hooks. There are a good mix of long bombs and short tight technical holes that will challenge players of all skill levels. The creek that runs through will always be on your left starting at hole four and continuing to thirteen because of a switch back so be careful your shots don't swing to far out. Also there are private homes on your right from holes 7-13 but because of course layout you won't have a problem unless you have a major screw up when you drive. I have been playing regularly here for 4 years and have never ended up yard bound. Well mantained, clean and well used. Alt tees abound for beginners.
Decent course that starts across a park, then follows a creek up and back. The downside is that it is bordered by houses so you have to have your "A" game and lots of control, or you will shoot them into yards with lots of dogs.
Courses Close By
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO US
- CSU Pueblo, Pueblo CO US
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US
- Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course, Pine CO US